All righty then, back to my mission at hand. I'm gonna keep this one short as I don't want to bore anyone and still full fill my blogger obligation and all.
So 5 things I love and that make me happy!!
1) MY BF, he makes me very happy. He might not think so all the time because I'm grumpy these days, but he does. If he wasn't around I'd be so lost and bored out of my mind. Thanks my Love!
2) My son. When he is with his Dad I notice I'm not as happy as when he is around, even though sometimes that can feel reversed as he can be a major pain in the butt. But in the end he's mine and the BF and I miss him when he goes to his Dad's.
3) Flip Flops. Yes I wear them all year round, even in the rain. They are so comfortable. If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 1 thing, it be my flip flops.
4) My Flat Iron. The best $250 I have ever spent. I've had my flat iron for 6 years now and it still works perfectly. I rarely have time these days to use it, but when I do have time to actually do my hair this is my go to hair tool. It's a CHI and I wouldn't trade it for any other hair straightener out there, and believe you me, I've tried them all. This is the only one that works for my hair and gets it salon looking straight. "Silky Smooth" as the Zohan would say.
5) Books. I love reading! My only problem is I am very picky as to which books I read. I could go months without touching a book, only because I just can't find one I like. Now when I find a good book, like my sisters keeper, I become engulfed in the book, even if it is sad. I just really enjoy reading and taking myself to some other place in time or world altogether.
So those are the 5 things that make me happy. No pictures sorry, I'm on a time constraint today.
Thank you again for tagging me, I look forward to being tagged again and again and again, till I have nothing left about me to say. Is that possible? I talk a lot and have a lot to say about myself so I don't think I could ever run out of things to say. So bring it on, tag me all you want, I'm up for the challenge.
Oh yeah I have to tag some people don't I? Okay here it goes....
1) Donnas Days @ http://donnas-dayz.blogspot.com/
2) Stick it in the fridge @ http://pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com/
3) Oh so Pretty @ http://ohsoprettyjewelrystudio.blogspot.com/
4) Life Love and Lola @ http://lifeloveandlola.blogspot.com/
5) Mama's Losing it @ http://mamakatslosinit.blogspot.com/
Anyway, what 5 things do you love and or makes you happy.
Sharing the love one tag at a time!