3) I always thought I was not a tropical person, but after this weekend I longed for the warmth that is my 90 plus degree home. The cold is over rated.
4) I think the movie Final destination may be true. After what happened to DJ AM, either it is true that you can't defy death or he's just one un-lucky person. Who survives a plane crash where pretty much everyone died but him and Travis, only to succumb almost a year later to drugs. The ironic part he was over 11 years sober. If that's not death chasing you, I don't know what is.
5) Randy is my hero. I don't even know him, barely even heard of him untill Saturday night. But any 46 year old man who can hold more than his own in the MMA Octagon to someone 13 years younger than him has got to be my hero. Did you see that fight? What 46 year old even get's in a ring?
6) Again, I hate stupid people. Some people should just not work in customer service. I mean don't tell someone you don't carry Saline solution for contacts if you really have no idea whether or not you carry them at all. Just say "I don't know!" I mean, hello this is a pharmacy you work in, how could you not carry that and eye drops. I can get eye drops at a gas station. Thank you very much lady, it's in aisle 12 btw.
7) The Dollar Tree pretty much rocks!! Where else can I buy 37 items for $40. I Thank you and my barren walls of my house Thank You!! Their wall art is pretty cool. No it's far from trailer trash!
8) The Margarita can be a girls best friend and they taste way better when made at home.
10) Is it sad when your friend tells you that you have ADD? I can't help it if I Love my Arts and Crafts. Hey I sat down and watched Confessions of a Shopaholic with you. So what if we paused it 5 different times. I had to pee, margaritas had to be made autographs needed to be signed. I mean it's nothing new, I've known this for years.