HOME            ABOUT            CONTACT ME            DISCLAIMER            ARTS & CRAFTS            MY BLOG AWARDS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The soggier the better

So this morning I was running late and stressed as always, but today especially because last night, being the Dodo brain that I am forgot to make the boys lunch, leaving me to scramble this morning at 5:30am to get it altogether quickly so we could hit the road. Let me first off say that I am not a morning person . In the chaos that it was, of peanut butter and honey sandwiches and gogurts (store these in the freezer for yummy frozen yogurt), I somehow managed to remember to pack my lunch. As simple as it sounds, it was perfect! So good I couldn't manage to stop feeding my face to take this picture, so you get to see the leftovers. Yes, taken by my camera phone again. Seriously, I know I seriously need to remember to grab my digital and keep it in my purse. We all know sometimes I'm just not the brightest crayon in the box or elephant in the pack. Anyway this Vanilla yogurt and captain crunch tasty treat was soooo good. The kicker, it sat together for hours before I ate it, so the captain crunch became soggy and the yogurt turned red and blue in parts, which made it that much better. Can you say yum!! Pat on my back for this one, or as D would say "YAY ME!" I'm stuffed and ready for a nap.

No comments: