HOME            ABOUT            CONTACT ME            DISCLAIMER            ARTS & CRAFTS            MY BLOG AWARDS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

"In the beginning it is always dark"





Rockbiter: They look like big, good, strong hands. Don't they? I always thought that's what they were. My little friends. The little man with his racing snail, the Nighthob, even the stupid bat. I couldn't hold on to them. The nothing pulled them right out of my hands. I failed.

Atreyu: No you didn't fail. I'm the one who was chosen to stop the nothing. But I lost the Auryn, I can't find my luck dragon, so I won't be able to get past the boundaries of Fantasia.

Rockbiter: Listen, the nothing will be here any minute. I will just sit here and let it take me away too. They look like big, good, strong hands. Don't they?

It all starts with big strong hands, or a great knife, even you can be a great cook!
I love my Rachel Ray knife, it needs to be sharpened but it's what motivates me to make great meals. There's nothing like chopping up food with a knife instead of an instomatic chopper or what have you. Try it, trust me it's fun.
Get your children involved, purchase a paring knife and teach them to chop.

No comments: