Anyway, the purpose of this questionnaire is to give those who have been tagged an opportunity to share a little more about themselves with their readers. So, without further ado...
1. What time did you get up this morning? a little before 5am, long commute to work = early wake up call.
2. How do you like your steak? Rare the bloodier the better. Shoot I'd eat it raw if I could. All the flavor is taken away when you cook a steak too long. Well done to me has no flavor!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Time Travelers Wife. I LOVED IT!!
4. What is your favorite TV show? If you read my blog you already know this one. GREYS ANATOMY. Season premier is Thursday the 24th.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Seattle. I love it there. Super clean and I love the rain.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks and their Cheese bagel. Yum.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I'm hooked on PHO. I love soup and spicy soup at that. PHO is my top pick at this moment. But who knows I change my mind like a girl changes clothes. lol Oh and I love Greek and or Mediterranean food. Yum
8. What foods do you dislike? Curry, the stuff that is yellow and found in Indian food. Don't like it at all. I love NAN though and the rice.
9. Favorite place to eat? Ummm Red Robin I guess cause I love their fries.
10. Favorite dressing? Poppy seed or Oriental Dressing.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I drive an 09 Honda Civic. I use to have a Dodge charger but it was economical to have gas wise with our long commute. 176 miles a day, so we needed a more fuel efficient car. I love my CIVIC.
12. What are your favorite clothes? T-shirt a hoodie and comfy jeans.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Santorini. I'm Greek on top of being Puerto Rican and would love to go to Santorini. Maybe one day. A girl can dream, or win the Lotto.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? It's always half full. Try to find the good in the bad.
15. Where would you want to retire? Santorini. I've never been there but man it looks nice!
16. Favorite time of day? Evening. Get to spend time with the family and friends and my new kitty kitty. It's also cooler in the evening so I'm not sweating to death in 100 degree weather.
17. Where were you born? I was born in Daly City, CA.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? To watch Football. There is a lot of action, the games and season is limited so you don't get bored and it's only on a few nights a week.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Um I have no idea?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Un I have no idea? Do people actually read my posts?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Anyone who posts on this.
22. Bird watcher? I don't have the attention span for that.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? A night person, I hate waking up early. If I sleep till 8am I'm good!!
24. Do you have any pets? My new baby Kitty Cloe, Peter my bunny, Romo my bird and fish. They are on my blog.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Umm I might go indoor skydiving in November after Thanksgiving. Whoot Whoot!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I don't remember? I think if I could do it different, I'd be a teacher. Especially after reading all the blogs of teachers here.
27. What is your best childhood memory?Playing soccer.
Hmmmm no question number 28? Is 28 bad luck or something like the 13th floor in a hotel?
29. Are you married? Not yet!
31. Been in a car accident? Yes in the past 2 years, I've been in 1 too many. Nothing serious though, thank god! I'm not the best person at reversing.
32. Any pet peeves? Poor customer service. If you can't be nice then don't work in customer service, if you can't speak or understand English then don't work in customer service. Oh yeah and people who drive like turtles.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Extra Cheese!!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Mc Donalds, Hands Down
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I passed the first time, both the written and the driving. I barely passed the written, talking about 1 question more wrong and I would have failed. I got a 98 on the driving test. Cause I rock!!
38. From whom did you get your last email? Probably a blogger commenting on my posts. Bloggers Rock!!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Walmart!! Now that I have a house, maybe even Lowes.
41. Like your job? I Love my job, I just don't think we will be around by the end of October which is sad.
42. Broccoli? LOVE IT. Steamed and nothing else on it. Doesn't get better than that!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Cruise to the Caribbean and Puerto Rico, when I was 16. sad I haven't really had any worth while vacations since then. Oh my trip to Disneyland with my sister and son and her two boys!! Had a blast can't wait to go back!!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? The BF, My son, S, A and D. Went to Sizzler Saturday night. lol
45. What are you listening to right now? The sound of me typing on my keyboard.
What is your favorite color? Red or a cool green
47. How many tattoos do you have? 7, yes 7 and want more.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Everyone!!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 2:17PM
50. Coffee drinker? Ummm YES please!!
!This tag is open to anyone who would like to participate, so get those answers ready and post them up on your blog once you're done!