We visited the Smith Family Farm and for $9 you got to do the following:
1) Visit the Petting zoo. Only there were signs up that said, please do not pet the animals, they bite. HMMMMMM
2) Visit and learn about the Indians
3) Barnyard Ho Down (You sit in a barn and sing songs, we skipped this one. It was way to hot and muggy to be in a small crowded barn.)
4) Corn Maze (We skipped this one, It was way too muddy.) We did do the kiddy hay maze though.
5) Hay Ride out to the pumpkin patch
6) Pick a pumpkin of your choosing. It can be any size, but you have to carry it yourself
Our first stop after taking a picture at the entrance, was the so called petting zoo.
I wanna ride the pony!
There was a Vampire on the loose. He was first spotted running on top of the Hay Barrels used to make the kiddy hay maze.
He tried to scare me, but he was just to cute. So during the Hay ride out to the pumpkin patch I asked him to take a picture with me.
He Happily obliged.
There were rows upon rows, upon rows and rows of Pumpkins. We even saw some of these beauties!
Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted the Vampire. Looks like he found himself a big one!
It was a really great fun day at the Pumpkin Patch. The Vampire decided he wanted to go home with us, so The BF and I figured, sure, why not!