Sunday, October 25, 2009
I stole this off Stir-Fry's blog, who originally picked it up from Sunday Stealing, who stole this blog from someone else. Two degrees of separation is all you get on this one. I'm a busy bee, you know!
So lets get right down to the knitty Gritty, shall we!
1. What is your favorite written work of horror fiction?
The scream series, because all three movies blended well together and kept me wondering who the killer was. I love how it tied in all the old school scary movies and how they all followed similar rules!
2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy?
The Blob. Does that count as fantasy?
3. Who is your favorite monster?
Sulley from Monsters, Inc.
4. What is your favorite Horror movie?
Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Only because it's closely based off of a true story, which totally makes it FREAKY!
5. What horror movie gives you the most chills?
Halloween. I love horror movies, however this is one I can't even watch or hear the freaky music. It get the heebie jeebies just hearing it.
6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
The Virgin. They always live. The ones who have sex or do drugs always die. The rules of horror movies, hey I didn't make them.
7. Freddy or Jason?
Freddy of course. Jason's mother on the other hand, could totally beat down Freddy! BTW, I thought Freddy Vs Jason movie, totally sucked!
8. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
Lollipops. I love Lollipops.
9. Ghosts or goblins?
Ghosts! There is just something weird about goblins that freaks me out.
10. Friendly-faced jack-o'-lantern or scary one?
Scary. Um hello, isn't that what Halloween is all about? No, well I think it is. LOL
11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal?
When I sit on my couch I can see upstairs and I see what looks like people pacing sometimes. Sometimes are alarm beeps, and no one has opened any doors to make it beep.
12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
Yes! Energy is an unknown powerful thing!
13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho?
Psycho. They at least get a sequel!
14. Favorite Halloween costume?
The Gorilla costume.
15. Best thing about Halloween?
You can become anyone or anything you want and it's acceptable. No one judges you!
16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
My son. I mean what kid doesn't like free candy.
17. Are you superstitious?
Not at all
18. Share an unusual Halloween story.
Not sure if this is unusual but I once had over 150 trick treater's come to my house one year.
19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid?
Trick or Treated in groups.
20. What's the best Halloween party that you've attended?
None. Damn I'm lame and or I have no friends. LOL
Feel free to steal this meme! Thanks to everyone and their well wishes for my post on Friday. I'm totally nervous about tomorrow, however I think I'll be okay!