Yes I am!!!
And Momma Such, thinks so too. Thank you very MUCH!! If you have not been to her blog, you have to check it out. I mean she is raising 4 boys!! I can barely keep up with the one boy I have! lol Just take my word for it and visit her blog, you won't be disappointed!! I promise!!
The Best Blog Award rules are:
1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.Wow, 15 other blogs...how fun!
15 blogs is a lot. OH Man, this could take all day to pick 15 of my most recent coolest Best Blogs ever!! I think all the blogs I read are the BEST!! I can't possibly pick just 15.
So I'm giving it to every blog to which I comment on. So If I comment on your blog, take this award.
YUP, It's yours. Because you know I only read the coolest, bestest blogs ever!!
I also won this great award, Honest Scrap, I am so blessed to have received it from Twenty Something Mama!! If you have not been to her site, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. She writes the best posts ever and the pictures of her babies are to drool over!! Yes they are that cute, almost as cute as me. Which says a lot cause I'm like totally cute. Duh have you seen my pictures?
Anyway, here are the rules of this award:
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were given the "Honest Scrap."
List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
1) I have absolutely no patience for ANYTHING. Like you haven't noticed this already. I mean it's September and I've already got my blog decked out in Halloween! My Christmas shopping is usually completed the day after Thanksgiving as well as my tree purchased and decorated all before December even rolls around.
2) I love, love, love my hoodies, jeans and flip flops. Life doesn't get more comfortable than that!
3) I have 7 tattoos - lady bug on my top right foot, a 4 leaf clover on my top left foot. I have my sons name on my right ankle. I have a sun on the back of my neck. I have a butterfly on my lower back. I have a butterfly with the 4 rules I believe we all should live by on my right wrist (love, respect, order and reason) and I have a flame and Chinese symbol of beauty on my left wrist.
4) I've pierced my tongue 3 times (no not all at one time, 3 separate occasions) and I just recently let it close up again. This time I think for good. I've pierced my eyebrow 3 times, I haven't had any jewelry in it for years, but the hole is still there. I've pierced my nose twice, and I've still got that one in.
5) I'm addicted to change! Not money, but change in my life. I can never decided what I want or how I want things so I'm always changing it up. New cars every 3 years, changing my blog design or furniture in my house. Changing my hair color or cut and style. I love change!!
6) I love reading books, however admit that it is very difficult for me to find one that will hold my interest.
7) I have a problem with always needing to be stimulated and learning something new. I taught myself to sew and crochet thanks to You Tube. I've taken bartending classes, cake decorating classes and tax classes all for fun. I've yet to do anything with any of those certificates. Sold Mary Kay for like a month, I don't recommend anyone to do this. I've been working on a lot of crafts recently. Who would have thunk, me and crafts? I'm the least crafty and or creative person ever. It's fun though and I love it. What will my next learning adventure be? I don't know yet, but I'm sure when I figure it out, you'll all be the first to know.
8) I can't stand pee or poo on my carpets. It's why I don't have a dog or any other pet that can pee or poop on my carpet. I think it's disgusting and cringe when people say that their pets have had an accident in their house and think it's okay! YUCK!! Thank goodness my kitty is liter trained.
9) I have an addiction to cell phones. I'm always wanting the newest and greatest phone, but can never get it because I'm always stuck in some contract and refuse to pay $300 for a phone I'm probably going to drop or break anyway. I really want the new MY TOUCH, in white, by T-mobile. I love my Blackberry, don't get me wrong, however have you seen the My Touch!
10) I bite my finger nails. I can't help it. I've tried to stop many, many times but I can't. The tips of my finger start to tingle, it's a serious addiction I don't think I'll ever stop doing. Even when I put on fake nails, I bite those and eventually bite them off. I think it has to do with the fact that why I grow out my nails, I hate how they get all dirty or the white parts are not the same on each finger. It drives me nuts. But seriously if I don't but them my finger tips tingle. Sometimes I do it without even noticing.
So there are my 10 honest facts. Now off to give this award to 3 wonderful blogs!! Sorry I don't have time to award it to 7 people. However if you are crafty, feel free to take it cause you deserve it!!
Frugal Family Fun!- Out of all the blogs I read, she definitely deserves this award. She comes up with the craziest and what looks like funnest crafts ever to do with her daughter.
Mama Mel- As you know she makes the cutest little monkeys!! Did you see that wonderful quilt she made? Wow!!
In this Small House - A blog I've just recently found and growing to love. I love her witches hat! Check her out!!