HOME            ABOUT            CONTACT ME            DISCLAIMER            ARTS & CRAFTS            MY BLOG AWARDS

Friday, March 26, 2010

Officially my CAT Dog

I love my baby boy Emmitt. He is the perfect cat. He is such a DO TA DO, doesn't have a care in the world. I can even put him in clothes!!! He's going to become my new favorite accessory. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell the BF, but I'm going to get him a TUTU and Blue hair wig. Who knew cats where more fun than dogs? I can't wait for Halloween to be able to dress him up.





Yes they are spoiled as well. Check out their newest cat tree. It goes from floor to ceiling. The best part, it was only $30 at Walmart!!


11 comments:

Cassie said...

Lucky cats.

yonca said...

It's very cute!!

Miz Dinah said...

I really like that cat tree. My kitties would LOVE that.

Macey said...

You need to carry him around in your purse. :)

Betty Manousos said...

Funny pics!
Thanks!
Hope you have a great Sunday!
Hugs !
Betty xx

Nicole said...

NICE!!! lol, you're cats look so loved and well behaved:)

Unknown said...

What a cool cat! There is no way my cat would even let me think about dressing her. Let alone do it! Cool cat tree too! :)

Kim said...

Too cute! My cats would shred me if I tried that. Then again they are all sr citizens. :)

Kim

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

They look like they have planted theirselves there =) I bet they love it.

Mhel said...

Cute outfit!! Ive gotta let my cat wear something too haha... Goodluck with me, cause she's not even used to wear some collars.... Stopping by from SITS! Have a blessed week!

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said...

I love the cat tower! only $30? we have one half that size that was freaking $90 bucks. Blah.

I love the "cool cat" cats. We have one that lays on our shoulders like a parrot. Awesome!