HOME            ABOUT            CONTACT ME            DISCLAIMER            ARTS & CRAFTS            MY BLOG AWARDS

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's been a while, I was starting to feel lonely....

It's been awhile since I've won any awards. I was getting a little lonely. Then BAM, BAM I get hit with not ONE but TWO. BUHHHHH YAHHHHHHH Son!!!



My first award was given to me by:


Maria over at Pocketful of Bliss

and by

Momma Such over at RaisingMy4Sons







How pretty is this award. So bright and beautiful!! Okay let's get down to business.

Here are the rules I must follow when accepting my sweet reward:

✔ Put the logo in my post or within my blog.

✔ Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers

✔ Link the nominees within my post

✔ Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs

✔ Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!

As I stated, It's been awhile since I've received an award. I really can't pick 12 blogs to which I think are deserving of the sunshine award. So I'm giving this award to all who comment. When you comment I visit your blog and reading your blogs bring SUNSHINE to my world. Okay that was cheesy I know. lol What are you waiting for? Take the award already and no I'm not being lazy, you really deserve it for putting up with my posts!


UP NEXT!


Viki over at Frugal Mom Knows Best



If you accepted the sunshine award, then by golly you are also accepting the Gorgeous Ladies of Blogging award.

Have you been receiving awards on a regular basis?

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

You are sweet...and sunshiney and lovely.

Macey said...

Congrats! You deserve an award just for telling us about the new coffee at starbucks! LOL BTW, how's your blanket coming along??

Emmy said...

I hadn't been receiving any awards and now I have I think 5 or 6 that have come within a few weeks and I still haven't posted any of them! Feeling guilty now.

Frugal Vicki said...

Okay, really, I think that Starbucks could single handedly pay the stupid national debt and we could get on with things

Amy said...

Congrats to you..

Kristina said...

Congratulations! I'm just starting out and have yet to receive such a prize. You deserve them, your site is great!

Kristina

Jodi Widhalm said...

Wow - Congratulations! I'm relatively new to this bloggy thing, but an award sounds like fun. Maybe I'll make one of my own and start handing them out! Great idea. Love your blog. Happy SITS day, by the way!

Unknown said...

I'm here from SITS. What a cute blog you have! Love the banner so much!

Kara Marie said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. I love it!! (love the banner - amusing and so true statement!)
Congrats to you!!

My blog is http://oneplusoneequalslove.blogspot.com/

if you want to check it out :)

Betty Manousos said...

CONGRATS again on your well-deserved awards!
xx

Sabreena said...

I have yet to receive an award. I just started blogging in November so maybe it's still early (I hope because I don't want it to mean I suck). I anxiously await my first one though!