HOME            ABOUT            CONTACT ME            DISCLAIMER            ARTS & CRAFTS            MY BLOG AWARDS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rockin out while at work! Hello 3, day weekend!

I tried to move with a cool hand,it didn't go as I planned.
I'm full of rookie maneuvers,and gestures meant to be grand.

I've pulled a bag of tricks one after the other, I asked if you heard of my band.
So misguided! The sincere approach never tried it once.
You said to just drop the game flat.
Why didn't i think of that

My daisy you make me go crazy, forever amaze me, now let's let the day go lazy.
My daisy you know what I'm after, your musical laughter a more beautiful disaster

I cant believe what you create, when you let your heart detonate.
You let your mind go with one blast in another, and what comes next I will await.

Tell me again the one about the time, we first got together and you blew my mind.
I find my mind in the gutter, when I think of my daisy cutter.

My daisy you make me go crazy, forever amaze me, now let's let the day go lazy
My daisy you know what I'm after, your musical laughter a more beautiful disaster

It's four months now since you crashed into my life (to my life)!
You leave a path of delightful destruction, your quite the throng, my daisy!

Just clap your hands
Get down to the beat
Just clap your hands
Just clap your hands to the beat

No comments: