HOME            ABOUT            CONTACT ME            DISCLAIMER            ARTS & CRAFTS            MY BLOG AWARDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Just call me INDECISIVE!


It wasn't too long ago that I swore I was going to take it back, the 80's that is. Well nothing came of that. Then I was sick of the light ugly brown with red and made the bold decision to go jet black. It was cool, for a minute. 4 days ago I was contemplating a Brazilian Blowout, keep your mind clean people, but the thought of $300 every 3 months made my stomach turn.

So I did the unthinkable, for someone who also swore they were going to let it grow! I convinced myself that I needed to do this. I had to do this, even if the girl in the tampon commercial inspired it. I mean, I totally needed to even it out all the way around. Seriously a grown out A line, doesn't look very hot, when it's past the shoulders.

So I took the plunge and chopped a good 3 to 4 inches off. I thought I was going to cry as I saw how LONG the pieces were on the floor.


Then it was over, and grabbed the tiny mirror as I was spun around. Ahhhhhhh, it was like the sun had shone behind me, illuminating my entire upper half.


I'm in LOVE!! This week anyway. It's totally healthier and SHINY and SUPER SOFT. Like Silk. Yeah like the silkiest silk ever created. The best part, cause I'm lazy, I just let it air dry for like 10 minutes, 3 minutes of blow drying and maybe 2 minutes of flat iron and I'm done.

VIOLA!!!



It's SOOOO Short, but looks amazing. I can even rock the Snookie Poof. YUP!! Who would have thunk.


Until next week. Who knows maybe I'll be blond, it won't be the first time.

21 comments:

Wendy said...

SUPER cute Lisa!!!!! :)

MommyLisa said...

Very Cute - the Snookie Poof! :)

Emmy said...

So cute! And short in summer is the way too go

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE it! I so wish I was brave enough to chop my locks.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Since my sister's wedding is finally over I am wanting to get mine cut. It is in some desperate need. Split ends galore!

I love it when its first cut and how soft and lovely it feels!

Vodka Logic said...

I like it a lot. I just got 3 inches off mine.. so much easier.

Liz Mays said...

I can not even express to you how much I love that new cut. That length is so completely adorable on you!

Jesson Balaoing said...

so cute!

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

ahhh I love it! I might have to copy you I am soooo sick of my hair right now!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It looks gorgeous! Soooooo shiny!

manufacturing technology said...

you looking beautiful ! so just tell me in which time i call you..

Dorset web design said...

Okay...I don't think that this guy is being a player, maybe he is unsure of your feelings. But compare to what you are saying, it sounds like you don't want to get into anything serious with this guy neither. Honestly, this guy is probably not over his ex or maybe he is just trying to make her jealous by trying to talk to you on some days and then go back to conversing with her.

TwoHeartsTogether said...

super cute!
I love how it shapes your face :
Next up...COLOR!!!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

It looks great!

christmas tree shop said...

I can't think of a better way to put that. We are inundated with advice from our relatives...

christmas tree shop said...

thanks for nice sharing ...

Data Deduplication said...

Ok!I will try to contact with you for this nice update.

Trane Air Conditioners said...

You are looking so sweet on this image.I like it.

Mac Disk Wipe said...

All the impressions are simply superb.Nice to know about you.keep sharing alike.This is a great inspiring article. I am really grateful to you for providing me with such useful information. Thanks a lot. Keep blogging.

LEED AP said...

Wow!These are really nice images here with sweet smile.

Panerai replica said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share