HOME            ABOUT            CONTACT ME            DISCLAIMER            ARTS & CRAFTS            MY BLOG AWARDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Moving Right Along

Movin' right along in search of good times and good news,
With good friends you can't lose,
This could become a habit!
Opportunity knocks once let's reach out and grab it (yeah!),
Together we'll nab it,
We'll hitchhike, bus or yellow cab it!
(Cab it?)

Movin' right along.
Footloose and fancy-free.
Getting there is half the fun; come share it with me.
Moving right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).
We'll learn to share the load.
We don't need a map to keep this show on the road.
Yeah no, this isn't a remake of the Muppets Movie, though I kinda wouldn't mind seeing it again. Then again you are talking to a girl who's BF bought her the entire FRAGILE ROCK DVD Box set.

So the deck is coming along, here are some pictures of the progress The BF made on the deck in the short 1 hour of sunlight he had left after we got home from work.







This new outer box are you see will become the actual deck that will surround the pool. Hopefully we will have the pool up by Saturday.

Tonight's Zumba, I haven't been to the gym since Saturday. I think I might take both Zumba classes tonight to make up for lost days. Wish me luck!

8 comments:

shortmama said...

He got a lot done in an hour!

Veronica said...

Wow, that's a lot of progress!!

I love Zumba but I can't imagine doing a double. You rock girl!

And speaking of rockin, I love me some Fraggle Rock!

Mrs. M said...

I love that song!! :)

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

The deck is lookin good! I cant wait to see it all finished. And I am going to continue to wish that I lived closer so our boys could play together and we could get some sun lol

sheila said...

Awesome start to the deck! It's huge! Can't wait to see the finished pics!

Nicole said...

So awesome!!!! Wow that was fast!!!! I can't wait to see the deck and pool!!

Frugal Vicki said...

I am jealous. I want a pool. And I want a deck. Heck I want a backyard.

Emmy said...

That will be so nice when it is done