HOME            ABOUT            CONTACT ME            DISCLAIMER            ARTS & CRAFTS            MY BLOG AWARDS

Friday, January 15, 2010

We Believe Blogs

I'm guest posting today on We Believe Blogs.



Everywhere you look in Blogland these days there are new blog groups popping up. Blog groups for moms, blog groups for specific religions, blog groups for bald guys. Okay I haven’t actually seen the last one, but I’m pretty sure it exists. The super brilliant masterminds behind We Believe Blogs wanted a place where all bloggers belonged.


So while I may believe this and you may believe that… it doesn’t matter…because we all believe something. We Believe Blogs is all about people uniting regardless of the differences they may have.


What are you waiting for? Click on the link, read my post and then JOIN!

*Comments are turned off*